Tuesday, December 6, 2011

30 DPC: Days 5 & 6

Yesterday was a rough day for Emma...and me. Poor little baby was constipated all day and would scream a horrible scream every time she tried to poop. If it wouldn't be so painfully embarrassing for her, I would post a picture of her face while trying to poop. It's really sad, but I feel bad for laughing at the same time. I mean the poor girl was in so. much. pain but, she was pooping. Pooping is always funny, right?

Anyway, that, along with the great time I spent with my cousin yesterday cooking chili and baking cookies, are the reasons why I was not able to get my pictures in for the 30 Day Photo Challenge. I will include them both today.

Day 5: Birthday- share a birthday picture, yours or someone you love.

Ok, I will show a birthday picture of two people I love, my hubby & my nephew. Their birthdays are 10 days & 29 years apart, but we celebrated them on the same day before we moved to Minnesota. They are so cute together, Brady loves his uncle B. I believe this picture shows how much fun they have together.


Day 6: Friends- this could be your friends or a picture of your children with their friends.

How about both? Here is a photo of me and my two girlfriends with their baby girls. The three of us all had babies within about a month. It was so cool to be able to go through my first pregnancy with a couple of my good friends who were also going through their first pregnancies. And we all had girls, how fun! I think they're all going to be friends for life, even if we don't live nearby.


No comments:

Post a Comment