Saturday, December 3, 2011

30 DPC: Day 3

Topic: Still laughing...a moment you're still laughing about.


I hate roller coasters. They just freak me out. But a couple years ago, Brandon and I went to Disney World with his parents. The rides are super tame, but I am still a big wimp. This ride, tame as it is, freaked me out because there are these really sharp curves where your car spins around at the same time you're rounding the corner and I kept yelling "I'm too heavy for this ride, it's going to launch us off the ride!". Haha, we still talk about this today, how unbelievably crazy I was on this super chill Disney World ride. I was convinced that my weight (of course it would be my fault alone, never mind there were 3 other people in the car with me) would catapult us off the tracks. 

Suffice it to say, we're still alive. Disney engineers for the win.

No comments:

Post a Comment