Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Kohl's Purchases

Enough dreaming, I finally got around to spending my Christmas money (thanks mother-in-law!). I decided that since I am going back to work in 5 days I should add a couple new pairs of shoes to my wardrobe and I've been meaning to get a cute pair of skinny cords for a while now. My good friend from college is having an engagement party in about a week so I also picked up the cute long sweater you see Lauren Conrad wearing in the picture. Although I got it in red, and I'm going to wear it over leggings. I'm not ashamed to admit I love shopping at Kohl's! It's super affordable, and with the addition of the Lauren Conrad collection there are pieces in the woman's department that don't look like frumpy old woman clothes. Shopping success!
Kohl's Purchases

Ballet flat shoes
$39 - kohls.com

Dana Buchman Wedges
$48 - kohls.com

No comments:

Post a Comment