Thursday, January 5, 2012

Coming Home

After a long 6 weeks in Minnesota, I am happy to say that Brandon and I (and Emma) are coming home! Brandon will be working for the same company, but they are allowing him to work remote. Thank you Jesus! I never in a million years though that they would be open to that possibility.

I couldn't be more thrilled to be going back to sleeping in my own bed, and having Emma in her own room. We will still be living in the in-laws basement while we look for a place of our own. We have toyed with the idea of purchasing a place because with the market how it is prices are low and people are eager to sell. However, with Brandon still open to working anywhere in the country we are having a difficult time with the idea of making such a big purchase and then not being able to get rid of it. Thus, the apartment search ensues! I love/hate looking for apartments. It seems like anything we want/need is way out of our price range and so when I start looking at sad, dumpy looking places that are in our price range I get super depressed and start trying to figure out how I could potentially work 3 jobs to afford a place. I jest, however it does get really depressing. Of course with looking for new places to live comes the dream of owning new furniture :) Here are a few of my favorite things. How cool is the beanbag hammock and the table top fireplace?? Or the scrabble pillows "love"!

home
Kaboodle
home by sperkins

1 comment:

  1. The Twin Cities are an AWESOME place to live...horrible if you are trying to get a coffee date together though ;o) I vote you stay here-maybe we can do dinner. -Bethany

    ReplyDelete