Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Comparing my baby belly

At my 37 week appointment on Monday my doctor told me she was 50/50 on whether I'd make it to next week's appointment still pregnant! I was 4cm dilated, and have been having contractions on occasion. I just didn't think they were productive, but turns out they are! So as the days of this pregnancy wind down I have found it fun to compare how I looked/felt with Emma versus with Owen. 
It's amazing to see how differently I carried last time. This time Brandon has described my belly like a "missile" haha. It's so true, and I fear my stretch marks might be worse because of it. Otherwise, I've been feeling really good. I'm up to 180 pounds now but am still so happy that this was my starting point with Emma. It will be so much easier to get back to my happy weight after Owen is born. For that I am very thankful. My rings still fit, although they are getting a bit snug. Haven't really been able to work out but we did go for a nice long walk the other night which felt great!

No comments:

Post a Comment