Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Emma- Three Months

Today Emma is three months old and we had another great mommy-daughter photo shoot. Ok, so really it's a daughter photo shoot because I'm never in them but I truly enjoy taking the pictures! Emma is becoming a great little model, and I can usually catch a smile if I peak my face out from behind the camera and then look back into the lens really fast to ensure she's still in the frame. What I've learned from this is either A.) I need to paste a picture of my smiling face to the front of the camera or B.) buy a remote & a tripod. Seeing that we have very little money right now it seems A will have to suffice. It may be fun to see if she responds to a picture of me, after all she smiles at her octopus friend on her activity gym and he has a big old smile on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment